The freelance business can change rapidly. Most of last week work was winding down and I was getting ready to do some serious thumb twiddling. Now I’ve suddenly got five projects on my plate. Three are due this week.
Without divulging too much, my current projects include:
- Designing a mascot for a retail company
- A series of marker comps for an ad agency
- Some toy designs for a novelty company
- Concept art for a Flash-animated web game
- Vector art for a series of logos.
I’m also negotiating a project to design a mascot for a recycling campaign. And, if I have time there are some local drawing co-ops I’d like to attend this week.
So, unfortunately I won’t have time to write a post today. But don’t forget to check out the great Art Blogs listed over in the left-hand column. Cool stuff!
Also, there’s still time to enter my mascot contest for a chance to win a copy of the new book Hi-Fi Color For Comics: Digital Techniques for Professional Results.
See ya tomorrow!